Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

Tuesday,Wednesday and Thursday~

 Tuesday..
Ok..this day got cell group..
And just normal..
But this night I go over night la..
Because tomorrow morning we plan to go SPORT!!
I like SPORT!!

Wednesday..
3.30am only sleep~~
Chat with MaNNy~~
^^…
Wake up early in the morning..(6.40am)
My work is wake up everyone~~

Sport until 10am..
Damm tired..
But ENJOY~~

Ok..after pray~~
We plan to shopping..
I also agree..
So..we went 1 utama~~
We went there only having our lunch and brought some sweet~~==..
That’s all..

Photos~~



 I wear like this~
 While waiting shin them~

 AMY drive~
 At car~

 At car~
 With MANNY~
 Er…hehe~
 She was finding where to open the 油桶..
 My ‘pretty’ leg~
 Er..he smile at me..
 When reach car-park..
 GREEN TEA~Manny like it~
 Er..what this?!!
 Yummy~~my lunch~

Inside lift~
After shopping~
Reach my sweet home at 6.oopm++
While reach..i turus go and SLEEP!!
Because very tired~
Sleep until 6.45pm..
Went to tuition..
But..when I reach there..
They already finish tuition..==
Ok..so..my teacher fetch me back home~~
When reach home..
Already 7.10pm..
Then I continue my dream..

I wake up in the morning..
7.oopm sleep until 10am!!!
Sleep a long long time~~
^^..ok..thanks GOD for everything la~~

No comments:

Post a Comment