Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

some part of my LOveLY LIFe~


I want share some part of my life..

Okey..the next day after the trip..i slept 5 hours!!
Because very very tried..
And I can’t fell asleep that night==..

Friday..went church recently..
And that day was special service~
Sremen Chong came to our church..
No special thing happen..

Saturday~
Morning..went play BB with my dear church’s friends~
Afternoon..sew ‘shaking sleeves’ for dance..
Night..got service..
Also Nothing happen that day..
*actually got..but I sleep early that night..so..don’t know what they doing..just feel very nosie..*

Sunday..(today)
Mornig..I wake up early..but no ply BB..
I wish to go..but no people want wake up..
So..sleep back==..
10.ooam got meeting..
11.15am start our cell group praying..
12.30pm have my lunch..
2.00pm went back my lovely home..*I wish to be lovely*^^

Sorry for no upload any photos..
Because my Camera left at church!!!

Thanks god for every things la^^

No comments:

Post a Comment