Hehe~~feel happy recently~~
because our
relationship will become better soon!!!
haha~~feel happy~
this few days Ps.Tony
Kassas and his family came our church for help our church..
thanks GOD..
he got said that our
church full of gossiping..
I wish all of us will
wish to change after He had told us this..
He gave me the same prediction..
Thanks GOD for conform
the prediction~
He said that I will dance and sing in front on the stage
and praise
the Load!
Thanks GOD..
And he also said that I
will course two test from GOD …
After pass this two
test my prophet bestow will be
explore..
And he said I must guard my mouth,don’t said word that negative..
Because word is powerful..
Thanks GOD for giving me so many freedom..
The next day..(Saturday)Ps.Tony’s
co-worker pray for me..
1st..she ask me like sport isn’t ..
Then I said yes and many sport I like…
Then she said HE want me to focus in 1 sport and enjoy the sport then I will
become a leader in this sport..
After that..she ask me very care about other’s opinion isn’t..
And I answer YES!!
I very care about this..
Then she said, GOD want me to enjoy in doing every things..
And no need care other’s opinion..
Just do things what I want to do..
Don’t give pressure on myself..
Don’t constrain myself..
Just ENJOY!!
And she said GOD give me a lot of
freedom..
The freedom that HE had give me is our generation always wanted..
I really feel thankful to my dear FATHER GOD~
And she suddenly ask me a curious question..
She ask:did you know that you
are very pretty?
When I heard this I just gave her the curious face..
And she said..YOU ARE VERY PRETTY!!!
You are..don’t think that you are not!! You are!!
And she repeat and repeat said that I am very pretty!!
Then I just smile at her and keep nodding..
when she saw I smiling..
she said: HE like my smile..smile more for wverone~
when she saw I smiling..
she said: HE like my smile..smile more for wverone~
GOD conform and conform me~~thanks Lord..
She said give confident
at myself..
Last…she…..hugs me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*When she told all this..actually my tear want to drop down from my
eyes already..
But I don’t want cry in front of people~~
So.. I just bear the tear..
Haha~ isn’t Funny??*

No comments:
Post a Comment