Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

I aM Loser~^^


Yaya~she..mature, beauty and friendly..
But me??only FUnnY..*and only sometime*
I think he won’t like me de..
Because CHloE ChANg was so good..
And I was too…childish..
He don’t like me also right de..
Hemm..don’t know want laugh or cry..
His eyelevel very high..
Only the stupid guys will like me*for awhile*..

But don’t know why…when he tell me about their things..
I will feel not good..
But I also MUST feel nothing about this..
Because I can’t force him to like me what..
So..since..I will help him to do the things he like..
And help him to do things that good for him..

I never mind de..
When the time come..
GOD WILL find the BEST guy for me!!
AMEN!!

3 comments:

  1. WEIIII!!!! ><
    Cheng Ya May!!
    What's the problem with u??
    hmmm~~ don't think much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. May,I love you...♥
    U r the best...
    Don't always said urself lidat kays???^^

    ReplyDelete